Your outdoor hot tub has so much more to offer than just hot water.
The invigorating jets. The soothing heat. The feeling of weightlessness. These factors can all contribute to the health benefits that stem from spending time in a hot tub. When combined, this water-based therapeutic technique is called hydrotherapy. In this article, we will take a look at hydrotherapy, really diving into how it works, what the benefits are, and how it can change your life.
The properties of the water inside a hot tub work together to create an environment that is perfect for healing, relaxation, and rejuvenation. Hydrotherapy harnesses the power of heat, buoyancy, and massage to deliver a variety of health benefits to the person soaking in the spa. As a rule of thumb, we recommend soaking in your hot tub a few times a week, if not every day, for sessions lasting anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, depending on your preference and tolerance.
Here’s how it works…
- The buoyant properties of the water can help lift up to 90% of the weight from your body. This can help you achieve the feeling of weightlessness, giving your muscles and joints a well-deserved break.
- The heat of the water helps to promote relaxation, easing the tension and stress from your body. It can also help to promote good circulation and the production of positive endorphins, reducing feelings of stress and anxiety.
- The massage delivered from the powerful, yet gentle, jets can help to penetrate some of the most stress-prone areas, including the upper back, shoulders, and neck.
Click here to learn more about the health benefits of hydrotherapy.
The Benefits of Hydrotherapy
Engaging in regular hydrotherapy sessions can lead to an array of lasting health benefits. This improvement in your health can lead to a better quality of life overall.
Some of the most common and sought-after health benefits of hydrotherapy include:
- Reduced muscle tension
- Fewer aches and joint pain
- Improved sleep schedule
- Reduced feelings of stress
- Improved post-injury recovery
Regular hydrotherapy sessions can result in an overall improvement in your health and wellness, both physical and emotional. Before including hydrotherapy in your regular routine, be sure to consult your physician to ensure that soaking in a hot tub will be a positive contribution to your health.
Hot Tubs for Sale in Orange County
To learn more about hot tub hydrotherapy and the health benefits it can offer, get in touch with our experts at Jacuzzi Outdoor Living. At our Mission Viejo backyard leisure and hot tub store, we have everything you could need and more to make the most of your outdoor living space.
Visit us today for the best deals and selection on:
- Hot tubs
- Swim spas
- Patio furniture
- Water care products
- Spa service solutions
- Backyard essentials
- And more!
Visit us in person at 25552 El Paseo in Mission Viejo, California, or give us a call at (949) 432-9330 today. We look forward to meeting and working with you!