4 PERSON ADA-COMPLIANT FULL SPECTRUM INFRARED SAUNASeating Capacity: 4
Width: 71″ (interior) / 76″ (exterior)
Depth: 61″ (interior) / 64.5″ (exterior)
Height: 81″ (interior) / 85.5″ (exterior)
Benches: Two 35″ x 22″ flat benches
The Sanctuary Retreat is available in either grade “A” clear western red Canadian cedar wood or basswood. We use 8mm thick tempered glass and double wall tongue and groove construction.
4 Person ADA-Compliant Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna
With its spacious layout, the Sanctuary Retreat makes a great large commercial sauna that is also handicap accessible. This ADA-compliant sauna has two 35″ benches that can be easily removed to allow wheelchair access. The Retreat includes a 1:12 ADA-Compliant wood ramp, controls placed at mid-level for seated access and 80″ interior height.
With contemporary design and groundbreaking innovation, the Sanctuary® Saunas are unlike any other. They are the only true Full Spectrum infrared saunas available offering advanced near, mid and far infrared technologies. Our robust True Wave Full Spectrum heating system provides all wavelengths 100% of the time to optimize your sauna session. The state of the art digital sauna control works in concert with our sleek tablet/smartphone app to gives you the ability to control your sauna remotely.
- iOS/Android Smartphone Control (optional).
- Medical Grade Chromotherapy Included.
- Bluetooth/MP3/Aux Audio with USB charging connection.
- Distinctive ADA-Compliant door handle.
- 1:12 slope ADA-Compliant wheelchair ramp.
- Two removable benches.
- Interior mid-level sauna controls.
- Reservation mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
- True Wave carbon/ceramic low-EMF far infrared heating technology on the back wall, side walls, and in the floor and our low EMF full spectrum front heaters.
- ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry.
- Flawless “furniture grade” cabinetry with 8mm thick glass front and ceiling.
- Italian designed sauna with a glass roof for style and comfort.
- Comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Easy Installation (normally about 60-90 minutes).
- Much More…